- Architecture: x64
- Memory: 1 GiB
- Disk: 20 GiB
- Display: VGA
- SPICE tools: Installed
You need an Windows 7 installation ISO. There are many different ones that work but a good working image for English users is named
en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_677332.iso and has the SHA1 hash of
- Open the downloaded template
.utmand select “Windows 7” UTM.
- At near the bottom of the screen is “Interface: ide” with an option to select an image.
- Select your Windows 7 installation ISO.
- Start the VM.
- Install Windows 7 with all the default options.
- After installation, download the SPICE tools ISO.
- Use the CD icon in the toolbar to eject the Windows installation ISO, and select the SPICE tools ISO.
- Install the SPICE tools.